12.22.11 set time 10pm
3rd and South Sts, Phila PA
Origiviations Holiday party. $5 door
CD 2012 - not kidding this time!
I know it's taken me forever to get this finished but I hope it'll be worth your wait. The new CD tentatively titles "Louder Than Red" is a combination of lots of ideas - it isn't acoustic and it isn't just full tilt rock. Let's call is an electro-organic mash up.
Dobbs on 12.22.11 Origivations Holiday party
- Working on my next release.
- Just produced and mixed the new Charlie Phillips CD "What It Is" which is absolutely amazing.
- Produced and mixed Clashing Plaid's new CD.
- Produced and mixed Airways first tracks for an eventual CD.
- Produced and currently mixing Suzanne Gorman's new CD.
- In pre production with Parsnip Revolt for thier upcoming CD.
- Working on Owen Brown's new CD
- Produced and mixed In The Blonde debut CD.
- Produced and mixied Kenny Markford's follow up CD.
- Produced and mixied Something Kept Hidden's debut CD
- Mixed Post Post's debute EP.
- Produced and mixied Electric Boa's "Candy Coated Cyanide"
- Produced Keith Garner's debute CD - just released.
- Appeared with Pop Is Art for a Squeeze tribute record - our track is Misadventure, which follows up our tune on the Jellyfish tribute record (New Mistake is our track)
Too much going on in the studio to really listen to anything else but what I'm working on but just got these CD's: Black Keys, Darkeness on the Edge of Town, Mark Ronson, and a bunch of others I can't remember right now.
Too many computer screens!
Twittering or Facebooking. Look, I have an ego but I don't begin to think I'm self important enough that my every moment needs recording and distribution. Isn't that what records are for?